This week I decided to postpone my regular blog, because I wanted a little more time for my First Blog. See the conversation here – Why should I Work ON my Business? The Giveaway! Find Official rules there also.
THIS CONTEST IS OVER
I am excited about my giveaway, The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and David Mann was a quick read. It presented the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success. I reviewed it in the blog, A Book Review of ‘The Go-Giver’.
Books that are easy and enjoyable to read, presents an idea or concept clearly and concisely are few and far between. If there is the bonus that the book helping you grow yourself and your business, then it becomes a Keeper for me. If you have added this book to your read list, then you are in luck. If you haven’t added it to your read list, just do it. All that is left, is to get your entry submitted.
You might be saying, ‘There is no way, I never win anything.’
Take it From a Sweepstakes/Contest expert, ‘You won’t win, if you don’t enter.’ If you aren’t winning when you enter a contest, it’s simple to enter more often. Sweepstakes/Contest changed a lot since I entered them in the 90’s. But there is one thing that hasn’t changed, it takes patience and persistence to have regular winning streaks.
Yes, I was a Sweepstaker, that is what we called ourselves. The year I got started, my Aunt Martha won 8 trips. Wow! I thought to myself, ‘if she can do it, so can I’. In those 10 years I entered sweepstakes, I won many hats, t-shirts, and koozies. So many they ran out our ears for years. My family and I won just a few things over the years. Little wins, big wins. Vehicles -I won an ATV and my Aunt won a minivan, she took the money. With my help, my mother won two trips to Disney. Bummer. She didn’t take us, but that was Ok. Because I won a trip to Colorado, my husband and I visited Steamboat Springs for whitewater rafting and shopping in Aspen. We also went to Puerto Rico with the kids, our win included a great villa with a pool that the kids adored and the beach was right down the street. My husband and I won a historic trip to Williamsburg, VA with a fun side trip to Six Flags. And my husbands favorite was the trip he won to Indy 500. All in all I entered tons and tons of sweepstakes and contest in during those years. I won because I was persistent and I had patience waiting on my wins to come in.
It has been interesting to be on the other side. Deciding what I want to giveaway. Making sure my giveaway follows the State & National Sweepstakes Laws. And researching ways to host a giveaway.
Hurry and get your entry in before your chance to get this great book ‘The Go-Giver’ ends.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck to everyone!
Enter, Share, Share, Share! Until next time. Take Time to Live a Life that Inspires You. *There are affiliate links in this post.
- Everything I do is with the belief that you must show your clients you care. This continues to resonate with me. I believe that it is the cornerstone of business growth today. My mission is to work with busy people in business on their growth strategy, by helping them build customer recognition, foster loyalty and increase customer retention and referrals.
- Business Growth & Development2017.11.25The 2017 Cyber Monday Sale at Custom Growth Group
- Business Growth & Development2017.11.223rd Annual Internet & Technology Wishlist – the Sales
- Business Growth & Development2017.09.10Create Text Ads using this Simple Guide
- Business Growth & Development2017.08.22Business Networking Techniques 10 Do’s & Don’ts